Best 2018 Over-ear Headsets That Will Bring a Brand New Sound Experience without Breaking the Bank
Promptly Evolve your Harmony to a Higher Level
It doesn’t matter whether you want to lose yourself in the wideness of different music genres, or just enjoy in your solitude and turn everything around off you for at least a couple of moments – a headset that can give you that is what is important. Maybe they are not going to bring a life-changing experience, but the opportunity to enjoy in one of the humans finest arts even more, is worth the hassle.
Headsets are not just sounding devices, they are your tool for hearing the most delicate emotions of the other people, their dreams, fears, their biggest losses – all that through their music. You will have the opportunity to enjoy some of the biggest masterpieces in history or meet your own dreams in the moments of silence. These things deserve respect and an instrument that will deliver more than satisfying results.
There are a lot of products that just simply cannot perform up to the needed standards, and sometimes, thanks to bad isolation or squeaky sound, they completely ruin the whole sound adventure. Because of that, if you are shopping for such delicate things as headphones, you’ll need to do some serious research and conduct a careful overall buying process.
How to Shop for the Perfect Headset
In order to make the whole shopping process a bit easier, we made a list of the three best headset units that 1) are over-ear headphones, 2) have a built-in microphone, 3) offer wireless connectivity and have another important quality: they are affordable and cost around $50.
Things that were under closer observation include:
- Sound quality – One of the most important things about headphones is, of course, the sound. The last thing you want is that your morning motivation song gets crippled and loses that pumping tone that used to prepare you for the everyday battles in the office.
- Comfortability – You are buying a headset for a reason, and that is to keep them on your head in order to have better sound and background noise reduced to the minimum. If you need to take them off every couple of hours because your ears hurt, what is the point of buying them in the first place?
- Pairing – You just don’t have the time to read the manuals and lose valuable time that you would usually spend with your friends or family. Speed and simplicity are essential these days, and if you can’t pair it in a matter of seconds, it is not worthy of your time.
- Battery life – Imagine going on a quick plane trip, listening to your favorite music, chatting with your business associates, returning home and still having a half-full battery. That’s exactly what a long-lasting battery means: no hassle with charging, autonomy – in other words, freedom.
- Value – Maybe the last on the list, but probably the most important. Who doesn’t want to get more than he/she paid for? The same probably also goes for you, therefore, always go for it. Great value for money is always a welcome bonus.
Over-Ear Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones
The Bluetooth headset can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets, TVs and other Bluetooth devices within 33 feet, bringing you crystal clear sound effect. PLEASE make sure the driver software of receiving adapter is fully updated when connected to PC or laptop, and you need a SEPARATE Bluetooth adapter when connected with TV.
The number one spot goes to this excellent headset that delivers great Hi-Fi sound, astonishing noise cancellation, exceptional latency (very rare for Bluetooth headphones), decent build quality and all that and a lot more for a very reasonable price. Mpow 059 provides a long-lasting battery life, great beats and, thanks to its fine-tuned driver, a very balanced sound. If you thought that is it, you are wrong. The list of its features also includes very comfortable memory protein ear cushioning allowing you to sleep while they’re on, foldable design that offers high portability and at the same time saves space, and a stainless steel headband that is very adjustable, allowing you to quickly find the perfect fit. Everything you need is there, as it should be with the number one product.
- Exceptional latency
- Very durable build
- Long lasting battery life
- Easy pairing with the devices
- Clean, rich sound
- Good volume
- Good background noise reduction
- Entry level price
- Foldable and adjustable design
- Good customer service
- Decent quality of build
- Voice is sometimes muffled
- Some customers received the set with slight defects
- The provided wire is short
Over-Ear Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with an NFC Capability
Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between.
COWIN E7 are comfortable, budget noise-canceling headphones with a long-lasting battery and an excellent wireless range. Relatively lightweight, with well-padded ear cups, they allow for hours of no pain usage. Their main feature, active noise cancellation, gives great results, especially when it is taken into a consideration that such a feature is usually reserved for much more expensive sets. Overall, a great headset that offers significantly more than its price would suggest.
- Reasonable price
- Great active noise cancellation
- Great sound for the price
- Very comfortable to wear
- Smooth to the touch
- Smooth volume control
- Long lasting battery
- Great customer service
- Sturdy structure
- Good Bluetooth receiver (50 feet)
- Flat folding
- A bit cheap feeling of some details
- Noise canceling mode has a gentle hissing sound
- Made out of shiny plastic that makes fingerprints stick and stay on the surface
Over-Ear Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones
The Bluetooth headset can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets, TVs and other Bluetooth devices within 33 feet, bringing you crystal clear sound effect.
These are some great sound quality headphones that offer a lot of comfortability and wireless options without the need to dig deep into your pocket. Long-lasting battery and their great versatility will convince you to use it for all occasions. A confident bass with exceptional sound quality completely overshadows the fact that this is a Bluetooth headset. All in all, this headset guaranties for a lot of fun and a great sound experience.
- Easy switching from different devices
- Good Bluetooth range
- Very comfortable and light
- Allow for an easy pairing
- Long lasting battery (40h)
- Excellent sound quality
- Build from decent plastic
- Sturdy design
- Very portable
- Nice sound isolation
- Bass sounds are deep
- The mic could be better
- Ear cups do not swivel