Best Mastic Gum Products
New Research Shines Light on Long Lost Medical Secret To Relieve Painful & Embarrassing Bloating, Gas and More
Mastic gum, an almost-forgotten ancient Greek digestive remedy is making a comeback.
And with 74% of Americans now suffering from chronic digestive issues like: gas, bloating, cramps, diarrhea, and constipation… this comeback could not have come at a better time.
So what exactly is this ancient medical secret that thousands of sufferers claim brings them almost instantaneous relief? Relief from painful stomach pain, abdominal cramping, heartburn and even IBS symptoms?
Not to mention its powerful antibacterial abilities strong enough to kill H. Pylori1, the harmful gastrointestinal bacteria known to cause ulcers, sore throats and even bad breath?
To this day Greek dentists still use it as a cavity filling and it remains a key component in toothpastes to help those with gingivitis and plaque buildup.
This solution to all things digestion is called Mastic Gum: a hardened resin derived from the sap of the Mastic Tree, which only grows on the Island of Chios in the Aegean Sea. And it’s been one of the most valuable exports of the Mediterranean Isles since times of antiquity.
This precious substance is so hard to obtain because mastic gum production is owned by a cooperative of villages put in place by the Greek government solely to protect this sought-after resource. The Greeks rely on Mastic as part of their modern conventional medicine and Chios is the only location able to produce the purified extract suitable for market.
More and more of the world’s population fall victim to painful digestive issues, only to be prescribed medications that cover up symptoms instead of erasing them for good. This creates a frustrating cycle of indigestion, trips to your local pharmacy and of course, the reluctant swipe of your credit card… all because you accidentally nibbled on a rogue piece of gluten.
Luckily for you, that’s where Mastic Gum comes in. Mastic has the ability to provide you with ultimate, comprehensive NATURAL digestive relief so you can finally take your pharmacist off your speed dial.
In fact, as more studies are conducted, the curtain is being pulled even farther back on the astonishing effects you get from chewing “The Tears of Chios”.
Although these newer studies require more substantiated evidence, research suggests potential anti-viral properties, glaucoma prevention and liver support. So if you’re trying to get rid of a pesky cold sore or you’re known to hit happy hour after a workday, munching on a piece of Mastic is a great way to prevent painful symptoms and keep you healthy and happy.
Best of all, there are no downsides to chomping or swallowing Mastic gum all day long, only incredible health solutions to experience. However, there is one big concern that has shoppers everywhere cringing with skepticism: is the product you’re buying actually 100% pure mastic gum?
Are You Getting Mastic or Plastic?
Since only one area of the world can truly produce this amazing plant resin there are many products that make false claims that they use pure mastic in their supplements. So we decided to see for ourselves which Mastic Gum products will actually bring you mastic’s acclaimed health results and live up to the hype.
After sifting through Amazon reviews, delving into the history of the Chios Gum Mastic Growers Association (the cooperation of villages that has maintained ownership over production since 1938) as well as our own personal experiences, we accumulated 3 top-rated Mastic Gum products and listed them below.
Mastic Gum from the Digestive Center
The Digestive Center is a facility that continues to impressively release products that are not only 100% pure and high-quality but cost effective. The founder, Dr. Roberto Contreras, has been a frequent authority in the world of digestive health solutions, and we noticed more than one of their products included Mastic on the ingredients label.
Comforted by Dr. Contreras’ familiarity with Mastic, we were very excited to try his guaranteed 100% Raw Mastic Gum and we were definitely not disappointed. The small cylinders filled with pieces of hard-resin quickly emptied as our staff realized the almost instantaneous effects of this product. You can tell that this particular product is pure because it comes in its raw natural state with zero additives. Breath became fresher, stomachs sturdier and even the all-too-common stomach cramps spawned from too much coffee were diminished.
We weren’t the only ones thrilled with the results. Customer reviews raved about both short-term and long-term effects of 100% Raw Mastic Gum, excited to finally have something that really works to reduce acid reflux, bloating and other symptoms associated with IBS or Leaky Gut.
The Digestive Center’s customer service team is also one of the most highly-trained and compassionate and seemed to really take pleasure in explaining this product. Their 90-day money back guarantee is one of the longest risk-free guarantees we’ve seen that gives customers plenty of time to try the product and see for themselves whether they want a refund or three more packs of gum.
These droplets of sap have been used in Greek medicine going all the way back to antiquity to improve digestion and cure multiple ailments — so valuable that it was worth its weight in gold!
- 100% Raw, imported from Chios & confirmed by our lab tests
- Customer service enjoyed talking about the product and explaining the history of Mastic Gum which is really interesting
- Helped reduce IBS symptoms like bloating, gas, and diarrhea
- Customers noticed tighter gums and fresher breath after chewing
- Some shoppers even praised the product’s ability to soothe sore throats
- Prebiotic capabilities allowed some users to experience benefits of other digestive support supplements like probiotics and enzymes that they were unable to experience prior to ingesting
- Antioxidant support helped shoppers lower cholesterol and blood pressure
- 90-day money back guarantee allowed customers to test out the product to see if it worked, otherwise they received a full courteous refund
- Frequently on backorder due to importation restrictions – best to buy in bulk or get stuck waiting in line
- Only available online
Source Naturals Mastic Gum Extract
ource Naturals Mastic Gum Extract is standardized to 35% masticonic acids, which are the active compounds shown to support the lining of the stomach and the duodenum, and the body's own response to imbalances.
- Contains no yeast, egg, dairy, gluten, wheat, or soy
- Supports healthy stomach lining and digestive comfort
- Helpful customer service team was very pleasant on the phone
- Available in 30 caps, 60 caps or 120 caps
- Only available in the United States
- Takes a long time to ship
- Some bottles were broken or dented upon arrival, making customers dubious about the shipping methods
- Many shoppers also experienced allergic reactions to this particular brand
Complementary Prescriptions – Mastic Gum/DGL 60 Chew Wafers
Mastic Gum/DGL 60 chew wafers Dietary Supplement Directions: Chew one to two wafers as needed.
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Promotes healthy environment for beneficial gut flora
- Notable company with credible reputation
- The shipper and seller are two different companies and customers often complained about disorganization between the two
- Had a strange after taste
- There was no risk free guarantee at all