Harry Josh Pro Dryer 2000
Overall Rating: Good
Though not as ridiculously priced as the Dyson Supersonic, this will still set you back a pretty penny at $330. What you get is an extremely lightweight gadget in an elegant, retro-inspired mint green color. This hair dryer is famous for its speed and efficiency in doing its job, but is quite notorious for its hard-to-understand heat settings.
Harry Josh is a renowned celebrity hairstylist, TV personality and the man behind this luxury hair dryer. His clients include Rose Byrne, Jennifer Garner, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tina Fey, Ellen Pompeo and Gisele Bundchen, to name a few. Miranda Kerr was the first celeb to endorse Josh’s dryer via her Instagram posts.
There’s a ton of fake Harry Josh products flooding the market so be very careful.
Also, be aware that this product is expensive because you’re paying for the brand name that’s used by supermodels and actors. If you’re practical, and it’s not important to you that your dryer is the same as Gwyneth’s, then you’d be better off with an SRI Dry Pro. You’ll get the same fabulous results at half the price.
Pros and Cons Harry Josh Pro Dryer 2000:
- Lightweight design comes in a very popular mint green color
- Multiple speed and heat settings for wide range of hair types and styles
- Customer reviews praised it’s speed and efficiency that saved them time
- The motor seemed to stop running after a mere three months of use
- The high price point, especially when other sites were selling very similar products for half the price
- It was hard to discern which was a real Harry Josh product there are many duplicates and imitation products flooding the market.