How To Get Perfectly Straight, Silky Hair Whenever You Want
2019’s Top Rated Flat Irons That Give Salon-Quality Hair Styles at Home FAST
You’re running late. You woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
In fact, you’re lucky you woke up at all.
3 alarms, 2 cups of coffee, and 1 steaming-hot shower later, you’re standing in front of the mirror.
Things do not look good.
Just yesterday, you were a put-together professional…
This morning, you look more like a soaking-wet cat.
And you’ve got work in 15 minutes…14…13…
How do we fix this?
The first few steps are easy. Dry your face and your hair. Apply your primer, concealer, foundation, bronzer, highlighter, blush, lipstick. No problem.
You’re dried off, and your face is looking more human than before.
Here’s the thing:
Your hair is still a rat’s nest of tangles, split ends, and frizz.
Which leaves one last question.
What’s in your bathroom drawer?
If it’s a cheap drugstore hair straightener, you could be in for a long morning. Not only will you be waiting multiple minutes for your flat iron to heat up, there’s also no guarantee it will straighten your hair once it does. Cheap Teflon plates are known to cause long-term damage to hair, by overheating certain portions and leaving other parts cool. You can look forward to split ends, frizz, even hair thinning or falling out.
You’ll make it to the office—eventually. But you won’t look great, you’ll probably be late, and you’ll spend the day desperately trying to touch up your frizz and split ends in the office bathroom.
On the other hand…if you have a flat iron that’s top of the line…
You won’t even be worried in the first place. Because you know that your hair straightener reaches maximum heat in 30 seconds or less. Not only that, but your flat iron uses ceramic platesto distribute that heat evenly—so there’s no chance of overheating or long term damage. It might even include infrared heating—meaning you not only avoid damage, but actively strengthen your hair and stimulate growth.
Your hair will not only be salon-sleek that morning—it’ll be stronger and healthier than ever before with daily use. You’ll walk into the office confident, refreshed, and looking like the successful, professional woman you know you are.
The choice is yours. On one hand, the rushed, panicked morning with a cheap, damaging flat iron.
On the other, a luxurious, confident morning with the salon-quality straightener—plus style that lasts the whole day, and hair health that lasts your whole life. Read on to see our criteria for the TOP 5 FLAT IRONS OF 2019, or skip ahead to see our top choice.
How to Shop for The Best Hair Straightener
To simplify the shopping process, we’ve compiled a list of best hair straighteners released in 2019 that are both 1) equipped with the most powerful heat up technology and 2) made of the gentlest, safest materials for hair. And the best part is, these are lesser-known products that remain under the mainstream’s radar so you don’t have to dish out $200 for a tool spawned from a big brand name. These prices are reasonable, affordable and they get the exact same gorgeous looks (if not better) as the items with high prices.
To Summarize our criteria, we looked for:
- Infrared Heating Technology – One of the most exciting recent developments in hair straightening technology has been the development of infrared heating technology, which gently heats hair from within rather than without. This ensures that hair retains its moisture and a healthy shine, without heat damage, frizz, or split ends.
- Fast, Powerful Heat Up – The #1 factor to save time is crucial in making sure you get silky smooth hair sections with just one pass and on any hair type. The heat up capability determines whether your mornings will either be spent slaving away with sweaty, tired arms in front of a mirror or taking luxurious time getting ready, and enjoying feeling fresh and fabulous without the rush against the clock.
- Ceramic Plate Composition – High-quality plates that are composed of ceramic material which eliminate the risk of burning your strands no matter how hot they get. The even soothing distribution of heat through these nurturing materials has been proven to wipe away stubborn spots, leaving a wake of glossy, gorgeous shine. However, full ceramic plates sometimes take forever to heat up, meaning sometimes ceramic-coated plates provide the best of both worlds of fast heat-up and safe, healthy straightening.
- Advanced Functionalities – Certain advanced functionalities such as evenly distributed heat, negative ion technology, and solid ceramic plates can help to ensure hair quality actually improves each time you straighten it. Rather than damage or fry hair, because the heat is distributed evenly, you don’t need to go over the same strand of hair multiple times. This minimized heat damage to each strand and helps retain moisture and enhances your hair long-term. Negative ion technology assists with neutralizing static and wiping away frizz. And ceramic plates allow your straightener to glide through your hair without pulling or tugging, hassle, or pain of any kind.
- Lightweight and Easy to Use – You’re going to fall in love with your new straightener and want to take it with you wherever you go, so checking the weight on these tools is definitely a must. Lightweight flat irons travel better and don’t leave you struggling to straighten because your arms are on fire from holding a heavy and uncomfortable iron in the air the whole time you’re straightening. You want your beautification routine to be carefree and filled with smiles rather than a burdensome chore.
- Value – Rather than dish out a hefty chunk of cash on a flat iron, you can easily find a straightener that does the exact same amazing job as the ones with a cringe-worthy price tag. Most of our top picks fall near the $100 mark. That way you don’t have to feel guilty about taking the plunge on a professional-quality straightener. So you can feel happy and look stunning.
- Durability and Warranty – The last thing you want is to fall in love with an amazing straightener only to have it break in 3 months. When choosing a flat iron, make sure that the company offers extensive warranties, uses sturdy materials with a durable design AND offers a money back guarantee