The Skin Research Institute in Los Angeles has released their newest product Protein Plump. It’s a high-end hydrating face cream that uses the latest in Korean beauty developments.
In case you may not know, there is a rich history with Korean beauty research and products starting in 1998. Since then, Korea has cultivated their prestigious reputation worldwide. In the last decade, France has taken second place, while Korea has become the leader of quality and prestige, for beauty and cosmetics.
Knowing that, the question still stands.
Do we recommend it or not?
Protein Plump is an incredible product. Last month we bought ten high-end face creams, and each staff member took one home. I’m writing this post, because Protein Plump tested the best, by far. Each of our Shopper Advocate skincare experts ended up fighting to take it home themselves… so we ordered 9 more jars.
Within the high-end market of quality face creams, it’s exciting to know which one stands out among the best. For Protein Plump, the ingredient trehalose, in combination with their Collagen Complex that consists of 3 medical-grade peptides, is what makes the lasting difference.
- Trehalose – It’s a sugar composed of two molecules of glucose. It’s found in plants that need to survive freezing conditions and extremely dry conditions. This is the perfect ingredient to have in a quality moisturizing face cream. It’s this very property that nature relies on and why Protein Plump’s hydrating properties will last all day.
- Collagen Complex – This complex uses a few polypeptides including EGF. EGF alone is such a powerful healing agent, it’s typically used for burn victims, and has even led to winning a Nobel Prize. Protein Plump utilizes these same ingredients just to smooth your wrinkles.
- Isododecane Base – It’s a lightweight hydrocarbon that makes skin incredibly soft and allows the cream to spread gently and evenly across your face, while preventing moisture from evaporating, keeping your face hydrated all day long.
Protein Plump arrived in an elegant box and a beautiful container. A small pea-sized amount is all you need to gently glide it across your face. Immediately after applying it, that feeling of being refreshed lasts almost until the evening. You get to enjoy the experience of being rejuvenated, while your skin heals throughout the day.
After 4 Weeks
The smallest wrinkles I had on my forehead drank this product up and are nearly invisible. Hydration really goes a long way for shallow wrinkles and skin’s texture– my skin is noticebly smoother to the touch. Most importantly, my crow’s feet and the wrinkle between my eyebrows are almost half as pronounced, as when I started. It’s incredible to see and feel how much improvement each of has had in just a month. Also, keep in mind, I applied it faithfully each morning and night to see what it could do.
Here’s a quick summary of the pros and cons:
- Highest quality ingredients (polypeptides, hydrocarbons and glucose)
- Hydration that lasts to heal throughout the day to smooth wrinkles
- All-natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Made by a company that promises clean ingredients and no toxic ingredients
- Free of Silicones
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Only available online (through the company website) or Amazon
Protein Plump Hydrating Face Cream FAQ
Can I use Protein Plump around my eyes?
Yes! Protein Plump is even safe enough to use on a baby’s skin, because its properties are designed to heal all skin types. Just a very thin layer around your eyes will allow the collagen to smooth wrinkles, and the trehalose will ensure it lasts throughout the day.
How long does the container of Protein Plump last?
It’s recommended to use it each morning and night, to speed up the healing process. Doing this will allow the formula to last just over a month.
Can I wear makeup over Protein Plump?
Yes. It provides a layer of protection that’ll continue to hydrate underneath your make-up.
What if Protein Plump doesn’t work for me?
The Skin Research Institute in Los Angeles guarantees satisfaction on all their products, so you have 60 days to test it out. Simply call 800-775-9859 for a refund.
The Bottom Line
Protein Plump is an incredible face cream. If you’re looking to reduce your wrinkles, with a formula that gives all-day hydration, it’s the perfect find. It’s safe, all natural and it works quickly. It’ll easily become your go-to face cream.