Your Secret Arsenal of Products for Sleek, Glossy Straight Hair
These days it seems like every Instagram model has an arsenal of products for sleek, glossy straight hair like the Kardashians. If you’re on you are tired of sifting through the Internet searching for answers, you have come to the right place.
You’ll be happy to know that there are hundreds of products that can bring you that coveted Kardashian-like hair. It’s time to get justice for those frizzy locks.
We sifted through them all and compiled a list of the best-rated hair products, some are vegan and are likely to be available in your kitchen! If you’re looking to go to your next event free of flyaways, the following products should be on hand:
Give curly, coarse, dry and damaged hair a deep drink of moisture with Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Moisture Gro Hairdress.
If we could scream coconut oil from the mountain tops, we would. What makes coconut oil so wonderful is that it is versatile. From beauty bloggers to Instagram influencers, the answers are always the same: coconut oil. This natural product offers many benefits, from the skin to hair. Coconut oil promotes growth, defeats dandruff, and can even detangle your locks.
- Can help you grow hair longer
- Nourishes the scalp
- Could help you grow longer, sleeker, healthier hair
- Too much can leave hair greasy
- Can cause previously detached hair to fall away easily
- Can cause a buildup of oil on hair and scalp
Skinfood Natural Argan Oil
Argan oil is rich in protein, nutrients, and vitamin E. This line contains almond, sunflower, and olive oil to lock in moisture.
Skinfood Natural Argan Oil comes rich with vital nutrients like vitamin E and olive oil. A little goes a long way, so be sure to squeeze a small amount into your palm. Like other natural ingredients, Skinfood Natural Argan Oil is known to be loved by hair stylists and the beauty community. Like coconut oil, argan oil has plenty of benefits. Why does argan oil work for hair? For starters, argan oil brings moisture to the scalp and promotes growth. The oil is also rich with Vitamin E, which is a key ingredient for healthy hair.
- Absorbs quickly
- Offers heat-protecting before styling
- Some reviewers mentioned an intense ‘hair oil- incense stick-sweet flower’ smell
- Can make hair appear to be greasy
- Not entirely natural, as reviews said a few chemicals are listed on the product
Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Serum
Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Serum 5 oz Previously known as SuperStraight, a reformulated SuperStraight favorite!
The Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Serum features everything from thermal damage to hair smoothing formulas. With ingredients like shea butter, you can enjoy the glossy hair you’ve always dreamed of. Both first-timers and beauty gurus seem to rave about this product. Is it the intensive formula or the vegan ingredients that make people go crazy? Try it to find out!
- Very light on the hair
- Keeps flyaways pinned down
- 100% Vegan brand
- The product is expensive for the fl. oz.
- Reviews mentioned that it might be too much for fine hair.
- Some reviewers complained about the texture of their hair after use
Keratin Complex Straight Day Spray
The Keratin Complex Straight Day Styling Spray is a superior daily treatment that moisturizes and protects all hair types.
This product works well for all hair types. This daily spray works as a treatment with plenty of protective qualities and ingredients. Keratin Complex Straight Day Spray keeps your hair feeling shimmery and vibrant as you handle your regular styling routine. If you have damage, this product will offer quick relief with its concoction. A little goes a long way so you’ll get more for your money!
- Shields customers from split ends
- Makes hair soft and straight
- A little goes a long way
- Keeps straight, but doesn’t always fight frizz
- Reviewers mentioned packaging notes “cones” (Silicone type substances)
- Some customers said a strong smell
Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss in Clear
Glossing is a salon secret to keep color vibrant and hair as shiny as the day you got it colored.
Sold at Sephora, Rita Hazan Shine Gloss in Clear offers around 5 ounces of glossy goodness with ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5 and silk protein. Keratin itself offers plenty of benefits for the hair, including frizz-control. This product helps smooth down hair follicles so that you can enjoy a smooth finish.
- Adds a color boost
- No brassiness
- Not messy in the shower
- Some reviewers noted the package change
- Strong fragrance
- Reviewers made mention that it might work better on hair that is already straight, rather than curly
- Not all hair colors were vibrant after use