YuzuYouth Brightening Eye Cream: Does it Really Work?
YuzuYouth Brightening eye cream, created by the Skin Research Institute, is touted as a ‘gentle yet effective’ brightening eye cream that is made for all skin types—even sensitive skin. The question is, does it work?
Our team received a few bottles of YuzuYouth five weeks ago and have been diligently using it day and night as suggested.
Short answer… Yes! YuzuYouth really works!
Upon reading the ingredients list, my team was really excited and hopeful to try this product. Unlike many drugstore eye creams, YuzuYouth has three medical-grade peptides AND Vitamin C. Usually you need two different creams for that. That means YuzuYouth can fight dark circles and sagging skin at the same time. It’s like a 2 for 1.
Ingredients that Stood Out:
- Sh-Oligopeptide aka: Epidermal Growth Factor (or EGF)- a small protein that promotes cell regeneration for renewed skin. Can also target wrinkles and brighten skin on the cellular level by boosting collagen production
- Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Extract– a citrus fruit popular in Korean beauty known to brighten uneven complexions and plump wrinkles
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phospate– a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and helps brighten dark spots and blotchy skin
- Adenosine– a yeast derived ingredient that is deeply hydrating and can help with wound healing. Also know to increase skin’s firmness and elasticity
Texture of YuzuYouth
YuzuYouth has a gel cream texture that’s rich yet not greasy. It melts right into the skin and leaves the under eyes feeling hydrated and looking dewy. We tried putting makeup on after applying YuzuYouth and foundation went on much smoother.
My whole team noticed that our dark circles significantly reduced after 4 weeks of use. Crow’s feet smoothed and the texture of the skin under the eyes looked much brighter and healthier.
Now, let’s take a look at some pros and cons of this amazing skincare product.
- Brightened dark circles
- Hydrated the skin around the eyes
- Smoothed fine lines
- Amazing floral/ citrus scent
- All-natural product
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Wasn’t in stock last time we tried to order
Who Is It Best For?
With its fine blend of skin-rejuvenating ingredients, YuzuYouth™ is the best brightening eye cream for people who are looking to brighten dark circles around the eyes, improve the overall skin complexion, smooth out the fine lines (crow’s feet), hydrate the skin, and reduce morning puffiness.
YuzuYouth™ Brightening Eye Cream FAQ
Is YuzuYouth™ safe?
The product’s formula contains only natural ingredients and it is completely free of potentially health-hazardous chemicals such as parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, phthalates, mineral oils, hydroquinone, titanium dioxide, oxybenzone, and talc.
How often can I use this product?
The YuzuYouth™ formula is mild and effective. It can be used in the morning and evening (before sleeping) because it helps the skin recover without causing any damage to it.
How long does the bottle of YuzuYouth™ last?
With normal daily use (morning and night), one bottle of YuzuYouth™ should last at least four to five weeks.
Should I use YuzuYouth™ only under the eyes?
This product’s formula is not aggressive to any area of the face. Therefore, you can use YuzuYouth™ all around the eyes (even on the eyelids). We encourage you to use the product in this way if you want to experience its full anti-aging benefits.
The Bottom Line
YuzuYouth™ is an all-natural, effective, and 100% safe to use brightening eye cream. As professionals and beauty enthusiasts, we fully recommend this product for daily use!