Make your Kids Happy in a Moment
There are not that many things in a life that can sparkle an honest smile of a child like the right gift at the right time. Or in the case of a hoverboard, any time. Maybe it looks silly to you, or you think it is just another gadget that will be forgotten by the end of the season. Truth is that this piece of hardware will create a feeling of a pure happiness in your little ones, this will be their favourite toy, they’re going to feel like superheroes and more importantly, they are going to get in touch with their dreams.
Hoverboards are not just fun, they also enhance balance and flexibility, and even burn calories. They are a great tool for the development of a human body and soul. Even better, they are not just intended for the kids, but for all the ages and both genders, offering the opportunity for the evolution of the whole family.
Although hoverboards offer so much, there are many drawbacks that make their purchases much harder to achieve. You might end up with a device that keeps breaking, or one that is too sensitive to handle and whoever drives it keeps falling, or with a hoverboard that is not safe and doesn’t comply with any security standards, or it could have parts that are easy to break or damage. There are so many issues that must be taken into consideration and that is why it is important to perform a detailed research of the products, or let somebody like us do it for you.
How to Buy the Best Hoverboard
In order to make the whole buying process a bit simpler, we created a list of the products that are 1) compliant with UL 2272 certification standards and 2) have the motor of 250W or more. We also thought about your wallet, so decided to only look at the hoverboards with price below $200. These prices are affordable and the products themselves have the same wonderful premium appearance as the more expensive devices.
To summarize the process, we looked for:
- Battery Life – If your hoverboard battery still has “juice” after a half day of “abuse” by your and neighbourhoods kids, you are good to go. The last thing you need is children crying about the hoverboard lost power in the middle of their play. Save yourself from the misery of explaining to your four-year-old why something doesn’t work and prevent the flood of “why” questions that will make you insane.
- Maximum Speed – Nobody’s expecting NASCAR racing speeds, but if you need more time to get to the supermarket on a hoverboard then on foot, you have a problem. It is not that you need to race with anyone on your hoverboard, but a little gas in these speedy times is a necessity.
- Charging time – You don’t want to spend half of your life waiting for the hoverboard to charge. Life is simply too short for those types of “luxuries”. If the device cannot fully charge during the time you went to your friend’s house for a cup of coffee and returned, then it is not worth your money.
- Weight limit – Buying a product and realizing it cannot be used by the person that should be using it can be very frustrating, especially if you spend a lot of time looking for the perfect gift. To avoid this situation, be careful about the weight limits.
- Value – Today, nothing is as it seems. Buying a hefty-priced product doesn’t guarantee you a quality of a performance, or the durability of the product. Therefore, it is a much better idea to buy a device that does exactly what you need, but costs drastically less. If the product does what it is intended to in the same manner as the more expensive devices, and at the same time, it saves you a lot of green bills in the wallet, it is worth buying.
GOTRAX Hoverfly ECO
Number one spot on our list goes to GOTRAX Hoverfly ECO hoverboard that proved to be a great solution for a general use, especially for the people who do not really care about the fancy accessories and the most modern features. This is a great-quality device that offers a flawless performance, great battery life, fast charging and, on top of everything else, offers almost no sound work. If we also add the other of its qualities such as a solid construction, sleek design, easy use, its light weight, and a great customer service, it becomes clearer why this hoverboard is among the bestsellers in the class and the best hoverboard that we can recommend.
- Safe (UL 2272 certified)
- Highly affordable
- Great customer support
- Solid construction quality
- Very quiet
- Fast charging
- Battery life is great
- Power is incredible
- Easy to use
- Sleek design
- A decent set of features
- Can’t switch modes
- The front panel is easy to get scratched during outdoor use
- No Bluetooth and mobile app support
It’s fast, offers a smooth riding experience, very nice Bluetooth, speakers, it can be paired with a smartphone app – all of these features make this device one hell of an option for the people who are looking for more out of their hoverboard. Perfect for all ages because of its safety features and easy manoeuvrability, equipped with extra battery protection and solid fast charging battery, Swagtron T580 is a great gift to your loved ones, especially children.
- Good Bluetooth
- Good speakers
- Good value
- Can be paired with the smartphone app
- Safe (UL 2272 certified)
- Offers smooth riding
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Solid battery
- Extra battery protection
- Quick charging
- Cool looking
- A bit expensive
- A limited number of available colours
- Not suitable for persons heavier than 220lbs
First of all, fun for a ride, with cool-looking LED lights and quality wireless speakers, XtremepowerUS is a decent basic hoverboard that offers a great value for the money. Smooth and fast to ride, cheap, with a solid build and a good, fast-charging battery, this device is an excellent purchase for anyone having a limited budget.
- Very well packaged
- Cool lights
- Great battery life
- Good price
- Smooth ride
- Decent speakers
- Solid build
- Fast charging
- Safe (UL2272 certified)
- The unpleasant sound when pairing with a Bluetooth
- Easy to scratch
- Bluetooth has a short range