If you love taking photos and want to pick the best entry-level DSLR, you have found the right review highlighting some of the top choices on the market. If you’re looking to find the best model that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, then you’ve come to the right place. See the following list.
This product competes with the EOS Rebel T7i regarding performance and quality. It is perfect for photographers that want to express their creativity better than ever. The D5600 has a large 3-.2 inches of different angle touch screen. It also has the live view focusing speed, although not as fast as that of others on the market. You’ll also appreciate the 24.2MP that can deliver excellent results as well as the cool layout that makes it quick to use.
D5600 DX-format Digital SLR w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
8 used from $685.00
- D5600 DX-format Digital SLR w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
back to menu ↑
Canon EOS Rebel T7i
The Rebel T7i has an excellent sensor and great touch screen. It has a better designed sensor (24.2 MP), delivering high ISO performance versus other products on the market. You will also love its autofocus, which is one of its best features of 45pt arrangement supported by the live view AF system. Users also appreciate its graphical interface, another feature appreciated by users. And while it has a higher price compared to other DSLR entries, it is also one of the best of all.
Canon EOS Rebel T7i Camera, EF-S 18-55 IS STM Lens Kit, Sandisk 64GB, Ritz Gear Premium SLR Camera Bag, Filter...
1 used from $742.88
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i Camera with 18-55mm Lens With all Canon Accessories + Full USA Warranties PREMIUM RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE INCLUDING
- Studio Series .43x Super Wide Angle Lens, Studio Series 2.2X High Definition Telephoto Lens
- Sandisk 64GB 633x SDXC Memory Card, Ritz Gear OTG USB Reader/Writer, Ritz Gear SLR Camera Bag, Memory Card Wallet
- 57" Tripod, Pro Slave Flash, 58mm Filter Set with Pouch
- Deluxe Cleaning Kit, Screen Protectors, Remote Control, Lens Cap Strap
back to menu ↑
This Nikon model offers users with great quality images. It is also one of the best for beginners who are learning the ropes because it’s easy to use features. However, one problem is that it lacks connectivity, which could have been useful when trying to transfer your photos to your smart device. So if you need to transfer files, you should buy Nikon’s plug-in Wi-Fi adapter, which you can connect easily in one of the ports of the camera.
1 used from $370.00
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 11 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots; Lens Compatibility at a Glance***AF-S Lens Required for Autofocus ; Optical Zoom 3x
back to menu ↑
Canon EOS Rebel T6i
The Rebel T6i has a superb sensor and great ergonomics, although not the cheapest entry-level DSLRs around. It also has an average battery life, which the maker might want to look into and improve. The sensor is still very good, although not as great as that of the T7i.
27 used from $499.00
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC,Minimum Focal Length:18 mm.Compatible Lenses:Canon EF lenses:(including EF-S lenses)
Considered as one of the best by the pros, what people love is that it’s affordable. The camera has an excellent battery life and can help you take good single shot AFs. However, it does not have touch screen or a microphone port. This model also has the same design as its predecessor. It has Snap Bridge Bluetooth connectivity that can transfer the images to your smart phone, making it possible and easy to share the photos online. Another remarkable feature is its Guide Mode, which provides you with tutorials on the uses of the best features of the entry-level DSLR.
Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
12 used from $510.49
- Snap Bridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting. Compatibility information: C firmware v. 1.10 and later ( released August 31, 2016 )
Note: When buying your first camera, you might want to consider buying a kit that includes an 18-55 mm lens and camera body. The kit lens can cover a broad zoom range, allowing you to take your perfect photos – both landscapes and portraits.
Compare and study your options. Use this list, highlighting the best entry-level cameras that pack superb features, are easy to use and have excellent performance.