These Are The Hair Supplements You Need To Be Taking To Help Restore Strong, Healthy Hair In 2023
Restore YOUR hair and YOUR confidence – Thousands of women have ALREADY seen the results – You can too!
When a strand falls, a piece of confidence falls with it. But it’s not too late – you still can take action.
You’ve been there – you’re brushing your hair, and you see more strands sticking to the bristles than usual. Then, you notice it’s not just about the hair on your brush; it’s the thinning patches you feel when you run your fingers through your hair. You look in the mirror, and it hits you: Your once vibrant, full head of hair doesn’t look or feel the same anymore. Each missing strand feels like a dent in your armor of confidence. “This is it,” you tell yourself, “I need to take action! I need to fix this problem once and for all.” Rest assured, you have come to the right place.
Hair vitamins have become a very popular solution to this age-old problem, and there’s a good reason why. As Health Gourmet Chef Ginger Lewis puts it, “Your hair needs nutrients to grow. That’s why vitamins are the right solution for many.” But not all vitamins are the same. And some could even leave you with long term side effects. That’s why it is crucial to choose the right one for you.
So… Which vitamins should you take to repair your hair?
Well, there are a lot of “solutions” on the internet that claim to be the “magic pill.” It’s possible you’ve even tried some of them. You’re here now because you’ve resolved to do something to improve your hair health. To find out the right solution for you, it’s crucial to understand a few key things:
1. Why is your hair thinning in the first place?
Hair thinning can be caused by a wide variety of things happening in your body. Sometimes several factors can be affecting your hair health at the same time.
- Hormonal Changes: During menopause, levels of female hormones like estrogen and progesterone decrease, which can lead to hair becoming thinner, dryer, and more brittle. These hormonal changes can also affect the hair-growth cycle, leading to increased shedding and slower regrowth, contributing to overall hair thinning.
- Nutrient Deficiencies: With age, our body’s ability to absorb certain nutrients decreases. The lack of essential vitamins like biotin, Vitamin D, and iron can lead to poor hair health
- Stress and lifestyle: Stress is another common factor, and the worst part is, it’s like a snowball effect. Your hair starts thinning. You get stressed that it’s thinning, and it thins even more. But there is hope: once you’re on the path towards restoration, you’ll experience less hair-related stress, which helps your hair regrow at a faster pace.
2. Who Benefits from Hair Growth Vitamins?
If you have any of the following – hair vitamins are the way to go:
- Age-related decline leading to hair thinning and loss
- Regions where the scalp starts to show through
- A Visibly Widening part
- Hair that feels thin and weak
- An increase in the amount of hair that builds up on your brush
3. What Should You Expect from High-quality Hair Vitamins?
Offering a rich blend of essential nutrients, hair vitamins present a sustainable long-term strategy for hair restoration, without the harsh side effects often linked with alternative methods.
You’ll likely observe fewer strands in your brush, signaling that your hair follicles are beginning to receive the nourishment they crave. Beware of companies boasting of miraculous hair volume within just 30 days.
As long as you are taking the vitamins as advised, your hair should become noticeably healthier, and thicker.
Third Month and Beyond
This is generally the stage where you’ll become aware of a significant increase in both the length and density of your hair. For this reason, it’s advised to maintain your vitamin routine for a minimum of three months. Keeping up the support is also key, as many have noticed the hard way – if you stop giving your body the right nutrients, you will be back at square one.
Even though now you should be equipped with the knowledge of hair vitamins – You MUST Remember – Most don’t work – (especially the cheaper ones!!!) at least not fully, and the ones that are able to tackle the root causes of hair thinning tend to be expensive. But don’t worry, we went out and found the ones that do.
We looked for key Ingredients, clinical studies, customer reviews, safety, return policies, and the best prices.
Key Ingredients that we looked for
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Biotin (Vitamin B or H)
- Gotu Kola
- Goji Berry
- Fo-Ti Root
- Nori Yaki
- Hyaluronic Acid
RenewGlow by Skin Research Institute
Overall Score: Excellent
Our #1 Top Pick: RenewGlow by Skin Research Institute
RenewGlow combines 27 powerhouse ingredients that strategically work together to help fill the gaps in your diet and support the health and vitality of your hair, skin, and nails. Not only that, RenewGlow is backed by a clinical study** (I know, it’s long, but we read all of it), and results show that it truly works*. We’ve also taken the time to read their reviews, both on amazon and on their site – and we were moved by all the emotional struggles people were able to overcome by using RenewGlow. And not to mention – you get a 60-day money back guarantee in case anything goes wrong!
- PROMOTES STRONGER, THICKER HAIR: 5,000 mcg of high-quality Biotin
- INCLUDES HAIR GROWTH VITAMINS: Vitamin C, Zinc, Copper, Silica, Selenium & more
- HELPS MINIMIZE SHEDDING: Antioxidants protect against free radicals
- ENCOURAGES BRIGHTER SKIN, STRONGER NAILS: Beautifying keratin & collagen
- ETHICAL FORMULA: Cruelty-free & vegan
- RISK-FREE: 60-day 100% money-back guarantee
- Only available online
- Shipping restrictions outside the U.S.
**Order today to take advantage of their Holiday Sale!
Our #2 Pick: Women’s Balance by Nutrafol
Overall Score: Good
Another popular product – Nutrafol really does work – but its the price that has put it at number 2 – Compared to RenewGlow, it’s over twice as expensive for the cheapest option! Nutrafol incorporates a similar powerhouse list of ingredients and is backed by strong clinical study – They even have their own patents. But how does that compare to RenewGlow? Well we didn’t find conclusive evidence that their formula is much better. So while your hair might be gaining volume quicker, your wallet will find itself slimming down just as fast.
- Patented Formula
- Helps Hair growth
- Helps Minimizes Shedding
- Fuller scalp coverage
- Ships outside the US
- Expensive! 88$ for one month supply
- Have to take 4 pills a day instead of 2
Our #3 Pick: Keratin Hair Booster with Biotin by Reserveage Nutrition
Overall Score: Good
Reserveage Nutrition’s Keratin Hair Booster with Biotin is a very good supplement overall. It has adequate dosages of Biotin and other B Vitamins that are essential to any anti-aging efforts. It falls short with literally no antioxidants included in its formula, but it does include a fairly heavy dose of Keratin. It is also gluten-free and contains no unnecessary fillers or additives. Its Keratin comes from sheep’s wool, which is advertised like a benefit, but there is no evidence to suggest sheep’s wool is a superior source of Keratin.
- 3,000 mcg Biotin
- Essential B Vitamins
- Zinc, Copper
- 500mg of Keratin from Sheep’s Wool
- Gluten-free, No Unnecessary Fillers or Additives
- No Anti-Oxidants
Our #4 Pick: Viviscal Healthy Hair
Overall Score: Good
Viviscal’s hallmark comes in the form of great customer service. The supplement itself does not have mind-blowing quality, but it’s certainly not bad either. Each capsule contains a decent amount of antioxidants, but little to no B Vitamins and a very low dosage of Biotin. Most of the supplement is a “Aminomar Marine Complex,” which is a mixture of powder made from sharks and mollusks. While there is intriguing potential in this relatively unknown supplement, there is little scientific evidence to suggest that there is much benefit to taking it.
- Decent Anti-Oxidant Content
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Low Biotin Dosage (only 120 mcg)
- Limited Scientific Evidence
- No B Vitamins
*Individuals may experience results differently. This free report is produced based on research, clinical studies, and customer reviews found and examined by the ShopperAdvocate editors. Additional research and supporting documents are found in either the “Research” or the “Disclosure” section of ShopperAdvocate.