What part of the day do you look forward to the most?
For tens of millions of Americans, it’s the hours after school or work. That’s when gamers from coast to coast fire up their desktops and laptops and get down with Valheim, Halo or FIFA.
It’s how we do unwinding.
Now, while most of the 2 billion PC gamers worldwide have no desire to go professional, many still thrive in a competitive environment.
So, it’s no surprise that we want an edge.
Dedicated gamers rely on speed and precision. That’s why it’s important that our gaming equipment is reliable and resilient day in and day out for years.
What’s one essential component? A gaming set-up with a high-quality keyboard that is customizable, wireless and made of aluminum or hard plastic.
Another priority? We gotta LOVE the feel of the keys! Some prefer a tactile keyboard. Others like theirs clicky. Either way, it can make a huge difference in the way we play.
Meanwhile, dealing with software issues and a fragile motherboard that can’t take the wear and tear (and spills!) of everyday use can cause major headaches.
As can overspending on a keyboard that underperforms. This leads to the fear of missing out on a better, more unique product. Who needs that?
Especially with your best friend talking trash in your headset.
Unfortunately, these are issues that often arise with some very popular brands. They can let us down. And worse, they can leave us behind on the performance front.
But great news!
There are a few innovative, high-performing gaming keyboards on the market RIGHT NOW! You just need to know which ones to look for.
Keep reading to learn more about our top gaming keyboards and how they can take your gaming performance to the next level.
The most popular platform for game developers remains the PC.
According to the Game Developers Conference, a whopping 56% of developers created games for PCs in 2020.1
Which means the competition is fierce and wide in the gaming equipment department.
Yet many of us stay loyal to certain “marquee” brands.
Your wired keyboard may have ghosting keys and buggy software, but you still believe it gives you an edge.
And maybe it does. But here’s the thing…
There are certain wireless keyboards that can withstand years of the daily gaming grind and don’t need software.
That’s right. And several are even waterproof.
These sensibly-priced, plug and play devices also feature a cutting-edge, aesthetically-pleasing design. They are customizable, Mac-compatible and come backed by a long-term product warranty.
And they won’t impact your gaming performance with annoying updates, random crashes or control issues.
That means your speed and precision will stay intact while you game in peace.
Which is super beneficial when you’re hours deep into Black Ops and can taste the sweetness of victory.
Wouldn’t you take a chance on a gaming keyboard that keeps going when others fall short?
The right keyboard and mouse can dramatically boost your gaming performance.
Ah, yes. The Robin to your keyboard’s Batman.
An effective gaming mouse can make all the difference in the world when it comes to your performance.
And like keyboards, gamers crave a reliable device that offers outstanding reaction time and won’t fail them when they need it most.
Yet finding a quality gaming mouse can sometimes be harder than finding a great keyboard.
Why? Because no two hands are alike. The shape, feel and grip preference for everyone is different.
The other problem is that a handful of the most popular brands for gaming mice often have issues when it comes to durability, quality and comfort.
Many claim they’re engineered for intensive gaming, but can’t seem to hold up for very long. Whether it’s the scroll wheel that breaks down or padding that wears out fast.
And don’t you hate it when you think you bought the perfect mouse…only to discover that it’s way too small for your hand?
Gamers often find themselves spending more time fixing problems than playing.
But there are several effective and durable gaming mice out there that can give your performance a serious boost!
These lightweight and wireless devices fit comfortably in hands of all sizes and won’t jam. They have excellent reaction speed and are built for the long haul.
In fact, they withstand all the bangs, bumps and slams associated with gaming rage and abuse.
They also incorporate a lithium battery that can recharge in a few hours via your PC. This way, you won’t waste time scrambling around for a Duracell while you’re in the middle of a gaming session.
There are four key components to consider when it comes to selecting a gaming keyboard and mouse.
• Reliability & Quality – It may surprise some, but certain gaming keyboards and mice don’t always deliver what they promise. In fact, equipment that can endure years of gaming wear and tear is harder to find than you might imagine. That’s why it’s essential to invest in a well-designed, long-lasting keyboard and mouse. This way, if either breaks down, you will have peace of mind knowing that you’re covered.
• Plug N Play – A common complaint from gamers has to do with software that is glitchy and needs constant updating. Which can have a serious impact on your performance. The good news is there are high-quality plug and play devices that don’t require any software at all. That means you’ll get the benefits of effective gaming equipment without the frustration of random bugs and crashes.
• RGB Customizable & Adjustable Keyboard – Not being able to control the color or pulse of your own keyboard can be very frustrating. It’s yet another issue that arises with some brand name models. So, it’s a good idea to shop for a device that is RGB backlit and customizable. It’s also a huge plus if the keyboard incorporates a minimum of 7 colors and 3 adjustable pulse modes.
• It’s All About The Feel – Everyone takes the touch and feel of their keys and pads very seriously. Many gamers use a tactile membrane keyboard, while others love the CLICK-CLACK of mechanical keys. Either way, it’s important to buy products that fit your special preference.
• Elite Customer Service Team – You want a company that offers top-rate support for any issues that arise. More than a few big-name brands come up short in this department. Look for companies that have a friendly and knowledgeable support staff.